Small Bluetooth Alexa speaker
Small in size. Big in sound.
The ZIPP MINI 2 is the culmination of years of design and engineering. Now with an enhanced performance and an integrated voice assistant. Discover the features below.
Wireless portable design with up to 12 hours of active use.
Enhanced 360 FullRoom® sound
New audio tuning and enhanced acoustic system achieve an increased maximum sound level, punchy bottom end and crisp vocals.
Includes Amazon Alexa voice service with far field mic array with 3 mics.
Multi-room music with SoundSpace Link®
Connect up to 10 speakers and stream music using AirPlay 2, or SoundSpace Link®.
Save and play 5 playlists or radio stations with a tap when your ZIPP MINI 2 is connected to WiFi.
Automatic room EQ
Onboard room EQ automatically adjusts for optimal sound, no matter position or placement.
Enhanced UI responsiveness with functions like music control, 5 preset playlists or radio stations, SoundSpace® link, hush gesture, voice mic, room EQ and firmware update.
Clear calls with noise isolating microphones. Works via Bluetooth.
Extra speaker covers are available in several colours.
ZIPP MINI 2 comes with its own voice prompts to guide you through.
Available through Apple Store and Google Play.
- Height: 22.4 cm / 8.8 inches
- Width: 10 cm / 3.9 inches
- Weight: approx. 1.1 kg / 2.4 lbs (without accessories and packaging)
- Up to 12 hours of active use
- 100-240 V AC 50/60 Hz input
Uses Bluetooth LE to ensure smooth discovery and on-boarding. Available through Apple Store and Google Play.
- 360° reflector
- 3” neodymium woofer
- 1” soft dome neodymium tweeter
- 2 x 3.5” low frequency radiator
- Updated 360° FullRoom® sound
- Link speakers for individual left/right stereo channels
- High res audio 96 kHz/24 bit
- Frequency range of 50 Hz — 20 kHz
- AirPlay 2
- Spotify Connect
- WiFi dual band 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz, IEEE 802.11 b/g/n/ac
- 3.5 mm mini-jack (analogue)
- USB play in
- Bluetooth 4.1
- DLNA (Android/Windows)
In the box
- ZIPP MINI 2 smart wireless speaker
- Power supplier
- Quick guide